Senin, 04 April 2016

love


Love

I don’t know why you are coming
You choose just some of them
You are selective
But you aren’t perfectionist
Everybody can be your target
Without care the characteristic

I never know what will happen
Just follow the flow
Enjoy so much sensation and emotion
I can’t do anything because of you
Just wait and sometimes fight
To get the happiness moment

Why you so pain?
Because your name is love
And just call you love
I can’t run away from you
You catch me definitely
And bring me up and down

Love…
You give me smile
You make me cry
You fill my heart with feeling
So, why you aren’t consistent?
But, you make me know about caring, hate and hurt




 i dedicate this poetry to love, how love work and how people feel about love, so in this poetry the means of you are love. 

1 komentar: